We’re looking for a Senior Bookkeeper to join our growing Finance team!
Intango develops an industry leading and advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions that serve customers & business partners worldwide.
You will report to our Director of Finance, lead all bookkeeping areas, and take a major part in building our in-house team and work processes.
This is an amazing opportunity, requires both hands-on and professional leadership skills.
- Manage and update the books – Includes full Month-end closing process (accruals and cut-off accounts process, bank reconciliations, fixed assets, credit cards, prepaid expenses, intercompany reconciliations, etc.)
- AR+AP invoices and reconciliations (including managing the collection process)
- Take part in the implementation of processes, controls and a new ERP System
- Manage all the payments cycles (vendors forecast and actual payments, salaries and expense reports payments etc.)
- Help in preparation of the reports for monthly and quarterly closing, including annual report for tax and audit
- Monthly submissions to the tax authorities
- At least 5-8 years’ experience, in-house experience is a must, preferably in medium-size tech companies.
- Strong professional knowledge, ability to work independently and be a professional source of knowledge.
- Experience with multiple-currencies bookkeeping.
- Experience with NetSuite – major advantage
- Experience in managing a small team (1-2 bookkeepers) – advantage.
- Strong Excel command.
- Full-time availability
- Full work fluency in English (Oral and written).
The Person we’re looking for:
- Proactive and self-driven, with passion to take full ownership on your professional domain.
- Able to prioritize workload and meet tight and strict deadlines, agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment and changing conditions.
- Detail-oriented, thorough and pedant.
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation.
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, and 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office