Research Assistant (Student position)
We are looking for a Research Assistant (Student position) to join our talented and fun Business Research team!
Intango develops an industry leading and advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions to serve customers and business partners worldwide. The Business Research team is collecting, processing, and analyzing business intelligence data from various sources, and deriving actionable business insights for all business units.
This is an amazing opportunity for a last year student with passion to research and analysis to connect between data and business impact and learn how things are done in the “real world”!
- Collect raw data from various sources, both manually and by using different methodologies and tools.
- Manage, document, organize, and maintain the business research’s knowledge base.
- Conduct initial processing of data and basic analysis.
- Review professional articles and write executive summaries or abstracts.
The person we are looking for:
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized, capable to follow structured procedures.
- Excellent analytical, research, and technical skills.
- A fast learner, highly motivated, curious, and eager to learn.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We will need:
- BA student in the fields of Business Administration, Economics or Communication and Marketing, starting the last academic year in October 2021.
- Availability for 50-60% position (2.5-3 days a week), including office attendance at least twice a week (for full / half days).
- Excellent Excel proficiency
- Fluent in English (oral and written)