We are looking for a brilliant Product Manager to join our super talented and fun team!
Intango develops an industry leading and advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions that serve customers and business partners worldwide.
The Product team works closely with our Business and R&D teams to guide products from conceptualization to launch and implement Intango’s growth strategy.
- Lead the design and development of various product solutions, driven by our business goals, customers’ insights, and business units’ feedback.
- Own the full product cycle – from framing through design, development, launch and adoption.
- Work closely with Business and R&D teams to ensure excellent product planning, execution, and delivery.
- Continuous hands-on research and analysis of market conditions, key competitors, and customer trends to identify opportunities for product innovation and improvement.
- Take part in defining long term strategy, product vision and roadmap.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Product Manager in B2B SaaS companies, preferably in the online advertising or online field.
- Ability to balance and prioritize business and user needs.
- R&D/Tech Understanding and experience with R&D tasks management and tracking systems (Jira etc.)
- Project management skills and ability to lead others without managerial authority.
- Sales/Business/Operations background.
- Practical knowledge of digital marketing and advertising technologies.
The person we're looking for:
- Strong business acumen and passion to create an impact on business results.
- Data driven with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with multiple interfaces.
- Excellent multitasking skills: ability to prioritize, manage and support multiple matters simultaneously for different stakeholders and meet strict deadlines.
- Highly independent and proactive, “can do” mentality and self-management skills.
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, and 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.