PPC Campaign Manager
We’re looking for a brilliant PPC Campaign Manager to join our super fun and talented PPC team!
Intango develops an industry leading and advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions to serve customers and business partners worldwide.
The team is promoting some of our home-grown large-scale comparison assets.
This is an amazing opportunity for a PPC professional, looking to develop and gain global experience!
- Manage large scale and complexed global campaigns (mainly Google ads)
- Analyze and optimize campaigns to determine efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage budgets closely to provide maximum value and ROI.
- Work as part of our PPC team and collaborate with other business units.
- Create and maintain testing plans across all campaigns including copy, bidding, and landing page.
- Research and stay on top of trends and changes in PPC marketing.
- 1-2 years of PPC experience with large scale campaigns and budgets.
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads. Experience with Facebook and Native – Advantage.
- Excellent Excel proficiency.
- Strong business and product acumen.
- Experience with E-commerce products – Advantage.
The person we’re looking for:
- Highly analytical, data driven and detail oriented.
- Curious, passionate to learn new things and share knowledge and ideas.
- Strong team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter, eager to meet and beat goals and deadlines.
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, and 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.