Intango is looking for a motivated and talented in-house Legal Counsel to join our growing legal team.
Intango develops an industry leading and advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions that serve customers and business partners worldwide.
You will be reporting to our Head of Legal and have an amazing opportunity to become a significant part in a growing team, with diverse scope and interfaces!
- Handle, draft and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements, including IOs, MSAs, NDAs, T&C and License Agreements.
- Provide business-oriented legal counseling and guidance on a range of operational, commercial, corporate, labor and compliance issues.
- Support day-to-day operation of various departments including Sales, Marketing, HR, Product and Finance.
- Manage and oversee potential legal disputes, including in connection with industry policies, customers (B2B), sales representatives, agents, consultants, etc.
- Take ownership of legal aspects of the company’s commercial engagements.
We will need:
- LLB degree from an accredited law school, and a license to practice law in Israel.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as an in-house lawyer in a high-tech company or in the commercial/high-tech department of a top law firm.
- Knowledge and understanding of varied legal fields – commercial, corporate, copyrights, labor, and compliance.
- Excellent negotiation, drafting and analytical skills, and extensive commercial transactions experience.
- Native level English (Oral and written).
- In-house experience from a small-medium company – major advantage!
- Experience in technology-related agreements, especially dealing with sales transactions.
- Experience in the Ad-Tech industry or environment.
- Experience in the field of Privacy and Data Protection.
The person we’re looking for:
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters and conflicting priorities under strict deadlines, while balancing legal and business concerns.
- Professional maturity and strong leadership skills, ability to act as a significant business partner.
- Highly proactive with “Can do” mentality, fast learner and independent.
- Highly analytical and details oriented.
- Strong team player with excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work closely with multiple interfaces.
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, and 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.