We’re looking for a Legal Associate to join our super talented and fun Legal team!
Intango develops an industry leading and advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions that serve customers and business partners worldwide.
As Legal Associate, you will assist in handling the company’s day-to-day legal and regulatory needs, reporting to our Head of Legal.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of legal contracts with clients, vendors, partners and third parties, including IOs, MSAs, NDAs and License agreements.
- Provide day-to-day business-oriented legal advice and guidance on a range of operational, commercial, and corporate issues to help each business segment meet its objectives while understanding the laws and regulations applicable to each segment.
- Research and provide legal advice and guidelines on various compliance issues, including privacy, copyright, and IP, to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Work closely and support day-to-day operations of various departments including Sales and Marketing, HR, compliance, Product and Finance.
- Assist with legal administration tasks including organizing and managing Company’s legal contracts.
The person we’re looking for:
- Strong business orientation, deep understanding of business needs and an ability to act as a significant business partner.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills: ability to prioritize, manage and support multiple matters simultaneously for different stakeholders and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, proactive, fast learner and independent.
- Organized, details-oriented, resourceful, and flexible.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work closely with multiple interfaces.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely articulate legal concepts to non-lawyers.
- 2-3 years’ experience of practicing commercial or corporate law in a tech-related environment. In-house experience – an advantage.
- Admission to the Israel Bar Association (or equivalent US bar credentials).
- Knowledge and understanding in various legal fields – corporate law, labor law, internet law, compliance etc. Experience in the field of Privacy and Data Protection – an advantage
- Full professional proficiency in English (oral and written).
- LLB degree from a top law school.
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, and 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.