Junior Campaign Manager – Media Services Team
We’re looking for a brilliant Junior Campaign Manager to join our super fun and talented Media Services team!
Intango develops an industry leading and advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions to serve customers and business partners worldwide.
- Plan and manage campaigns for global brands and Super Brands through different traffic sources, using Intango’s unique media buying platforms.
- Measure and analyze performance to optimize spend, determine effectiveness, and meet KPIs.
- Manage budgets closely to provide maximum value and ROI.
- Work as part of our Media team, brainstorm, help and support others.
- Create and maintain testing plans across all campaigns including copy, bidding, and landing page.
- Research and stay on top of trends and changes in PPC marketing.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, R&D and Algo) to develop new abilities and improve user experience
- Up to 1 year of experience in online media buying.
- Understanding of online pricing models – CPI, CPA, CPC etc.
- Analytical background.
- Excellent Excel proficiency.
- Strong business acumen.
- Fluent English
- Availability for calls or support on US time zone when needed.
- Experience in Account Management or client-facing roles with the US market.
- Knowledge in Google Ad-words / Bing Ads / Native
The person we’re looking for:
- Highly analytical, data driven and detail oriented.
- Curious, passionate to learn new things, share knowledge and ideas.
- Strong team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter, eager to meat and beat goals & deadlines.
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, & 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.