We are looking for a passionate and energetic HR Generalist to join our growing HR team!
Intango develops an industry leading and advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions to serve customers and business partners worldwide.
You will play a key role in our growth, help us to attract and retain the right people for our business needs and culture, and improve our infrastructures and processes.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Fullstack HR, with passion to take part in various HR areas, striving for influence and making an impact!
- Hands-on recruiting for various roles (R&D, Business and HQ), owning the full cycle from sourcing to interviews.
- Work closely with our managers and team leaders, consult and act as business partner and trusted advisor.
- Act as a key focal point for our employees, build strong relationships in all levels.
- Lead our employee experience, welfare, and social responsibility plans.
- Take part in various projects to improve our HR infrastructures, workflows, training, and onboarding plans etc.
- Measure and analyze HR metrics and KPI’s, learn and improve via data.
- 3+ years’ experience in a “Fullstack” HR role, preferably in startups or small-medium companies.
- Substantial recruiting experience, experience with R&D positions is a must.
- Experience working with managers in various aspects: recruiting, consulting, guiding etc.
- Knowledge in “hard” HR aspects – labor law, C&B, metrics etc.
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- BA degree in relevant fields.
The person we're looking for:
- Highly proactive with “can do” mentality, flexible and agile.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both face to face and in writing.
- Delivery oriented with self-management skills; able to prioritize, manage and support multiple matters simultaneously for different stakeholders and meet deadlines.
- Creative, curious, and marketing oriented.
- Strong business orientation, data driven with solid analytical skills
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, and 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.