Head of Legal
We are looking for a Head of Legal to join our super talented and fun team!
The Head of Legal will lead all legal and regulatory aspects of the company’s operations and support the various departments, reporting to our CFO. This position requires both hands-on and leadership skills.
- Advise senior management in various legal matters and aspects.
- Draft and prepare board meetings protocols and materials.
- Handle, draft and negotiate commercial agreements, including IOs, MSAs, NDAs and License Agreements.
- Provide business-oriented legal counseling and guidance on a range of operational, commercial, corporate, labor and compliance issues.
- Support day-to-day operation of various departments including Sales, Marketing, HR, Product and Finance.
- Manage and oversee potential legal disputes, including in connection with industry policies, customers (B2B), sales representatives, agents, consultants, etc.
- Manage and guide a junior Legal Associate
- Support and oversee the company’s M&A endeavors.
We will need:
- LLB degree from an accredited law school, and a license to practice law in Israel.
- 7-8 years of relevant experience in tech and/or international departments and companies.
In-house experience from a small-medium company is a must!
- Knowledge and understanding of varied legal fields – commercial, corporate, labor, compliance, and corporate governance.
- Experience with internal governance policies and compliance monitoring.
- Native English speaker.
- Experience in the Ad-Tech industry or environment.
- Experience in the field of Privacy and Data Protection.
The person we’re looking for:
- Professional maturity and strong leadership skills, ability to act as a significant business partner and trusted advisor for senior management.
- Strong business acumen, deep understanding of business’ needs and risk management.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills: ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and support multiple matters simultaneously for different stakeholders and meet strict deadlines
- Highly proactive with “Can do” mentality, fast learner and independent.
- Highly analytical and details oriented.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work closely with multiple interfaces.
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, and 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.