Full Stack Developer (FE orientation) – E-comm Team
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer with front end orientation to join our super talented & fun team!
We’re Intango – a successful & fast-growing Marketing Tech company.
We develop and extend our home-grown systems to serve billions of service requests, auctions, and big-data events daily.
The team is leading our growing programmatic eCommerce activity, responsible for the full product development cycle from concept to launch, including product aspects & technological decisions.
What will you do?
- Take part in every aspect in the product’s life cycle – planning, developing & growing the activity to new heights and quality.
- Manage end-to-end projects, including direct work with relevant business teams & stakeholders.
- Take part of innovative challenges, via A/B testing or trying new concepts.
- Creative solutions, responsibility and ownership on the product.
The person we're looking for:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, innovative thinking.
- Passion for new products & technologies.
- Multi tasker, ability to work in a high paced environment & meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Highly independent, fast learner & self-motivated
- Pixel perfect with great eye for design and details.
- Team player, fun to work with!
What we'll need:
- 3+ years’ experience in full stack development with front end orientation
- Work experience in startups or small-medium companies. Entrepreneurship background is a huge plus!
- Hands on experience with React.js, Vue.js or similar frontend framework.
- Proven experience building web apps/APIs with Node.js.
- Experience with Mongo/SQL/Redis.
Nice to have:
- Experience with eCommerce product
- Experience in CI/CD processes
- Experience in GCP.
- Mastering another programming language (PHP, Python etc.)
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, & 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office