Full Stack Developer (front end orientation)
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer with front end orientation to join our super talented and fun team!
We’re Intango – a successful and fast-growing Marketing Tech company.
We develop and extend our home-grown systems to serve billions of service requests, auctions, and big-data events daily.
The team is leading our growing programmatic E-Commerce activity, responsible for the full product development cycle from concept to launch, including product aspects and technological decisions. This is an amazing position for developers with entrepreneurial background or spirit 🙂
What will you do?
- Take part in every aspect in the product’s life cycle – planning, developing, and growing the activity to new heights and quality.
- Manage end-to-end projects, including direct work with relevant business teams and stakeholders.
- Take part of innovative challenges, via A/B testing or trying new concepts.
- Plan creative solutions, take responsibility and ownership on the product.
The person we're looking for:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, innovative thinking.
- Passion for new products and technologies.
- Multi-tasker, able to work in a high paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly independent, fast learner and self-motivated
- Pixel perfect with great eye for design and details.
- Team player, fun to work with!
- 2+ years’ experience in full stack development with front end orientation
- Work experience in startups or small-medium companies. Entrepreneurship background is a huge plus!
- Hands on experience with React.js, Vue.js or similar frontend framework.
- Proven experience building web apps/APIs with Node.js.
- Experience with Mongo/SQL/Redis.
Nice to have:
- Experience with E-Commerce product
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience with GCP.
- Experience with additional programming language (PHP, Python etc.)
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, and 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office