Director of Finance
We’re looking for a talented Director of Finance to join our growing Finance team!
Intango develops an industry leading & advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions that serve customers & business partners worldwide.
You will report to the CFO, lead and develop a team of Finance professionals, and be responsible for Accounting, Financial Operations and bookkeeping.
This position requires both hands-on and leadership skills.
- Manage and lead our finance team; Hire bookkeeper/s and build a small accounting team.
- Lead the implementation of an ERP system, manage its daily operation, and ensure smooth assimilation into the company’s day-to-day activity
- Manage all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement close processes
- Support and monitor the day-to-day finance operations, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing & Collection
- Ensure the company’s financial and tax matters are managed effectively and efficiently and in compliance with accounting principles, tax rules, and government regulations
- CPA certification with a Big-4 firm experience. US-GAAP experience – an advantage
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience including in-house experience from a small-medium company. Managerial experience is highly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in ERP Systems, implementation/NetSuite experience – an advantage.
- Full work fluency in English (Oral & written).
The Person we’re looking for:
- Proactive and self-driven, with passion to influence and make an impact at all levels.
- Able to prioritize workload and meet tight and strict deadlines, agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment and changing conditions.
- Detail-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, & 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.