Senior Data Scientist
We’re looking for an experienced and bright Senior Data Scientist to join our growing Data Science team!
Intango develops an industry leading and advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions that serve customers and business partners worldwide.
The team helps our business to evolve and grow by providing tools and solutions that allow the company to enter and remain competitive in multiple ad tech arenas.
Our passion for research is combined with a love for pragmatism. We enjoy seeing our solutions shipped as products that bring added value to the company’s business.
- Devise optimization algorithms for buying traffic from a wide range of sources and various partners.
- Develop Machine Learning and Deep Learning models to solve both new and existing challenges.
- Lead model development lifecycle from conceptualization to deployment and maintenance.
- Work directly with relevant stakeholders in our R&D, Product, and business teams.
- Research new technologies and evaluate usefulness in the context of our ecosystem.
- Constantly brainstorm, share knowledge and ideas to empower the team.
- MSc. / Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or another quantitative field.
- 5+ years of experience developing and deploying ML / DL models.
- Strong command of SQL, including complex queries.
- Work experience with big data technologies, such as Hadoop, Presto or BigQuery.
- Hands-on experience with Python, particularly for data processing and model construction.
- Familiarity with data exploration and preprocessing techniques, including feature extraction and data augmentation.
- Experience with code management platforms, preferably SVN or GitHub.
- Familiarity with Java.
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, and 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.