We’re looking for a brilliant Campaign Manager to join our super fun and talented Media Services team!
Intango develops an industry leading and advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions to serve customers and business partners worldwide.
Our Media Services team is working with top global brands, helping to achieve maximum profitability and ROI on their media budgets.
- Plan and manage campaigns for global brands and Super Brands through different traffic sources, using Intango’s unique media buying platforms.
- Measure and analyze performance to optimize spend, determine effectiveness, and meet KPIs.
- Manage budgets closely to provide maximum value and ROI.
- Create and maintain testing plans across all campaigns including copy, bidding, and landing page.
- Keep close and constant communication with the clients, building strong relationships and trust.
- Work as part of our Media team, brainstorm, help and support others.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, R&D and Algo) to develop new abilities and improve user experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in online media buying.
- Understanding of online pricing models – CPI, CPA, CPC etc.
- Excellent Excel proficiency.
- Strong business acumen.
- Full work fluency in English (oral and written).
- Availability for calls or support on US time zone when needed.
- Experience in Account Management or client-facing roles with the US market.
- Knowledge in Google Ad-words / Bing Ads / Native
The person we’re looking for:
- Highly analytical, data driven and detail oriented.
- Great client-facing skills, ability to build strong relationships and trust.
- Strong team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Results oriented, ability to meet and beat goals or deadlines constantly.
- Curious, passionate to learn new things, share knowledge and ideas.
Important to know: We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, & 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.