We’re looking for an Assistant Controller to join our growing Finance team!
Intango develops an industry leading and advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions that serve customers and business partners worldwide.
You will report to our Director of Finance and take a major part in building our in-house team and work processes.
- Take significant part in the monthly and annually closing process under US GAAP.
- Support and monitor the day-to-day finance operations, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing and Collection.
- Prepare and analyze financial data and internal reports; monitor progress and changes, provide valuable insights.
- Provide oversight, review, professional guidance and monitor the Bookkeeping team to verify financial data accuracy.
- Assist in preparation of the statutory financial statements and the tax returns.
- Take part in the implementation of processes, internal controls, and a new ERP System.
- Certified CPA with up to 1 year experience after internship in a “Big4” Hi-tech/AdTech department.
- Strong professional knowledge, ability to work independently and be a professional source of knowledge in the team.
- Proficiency and experience in preparing financial statements according to US-GAAP.
- Knowledge of Israeli tax and tax reporting experience.
- Experience with NetSuite – Major advantage.
- Full work fluency in English (Oral and written).
- Advanced Excel skills.
The Person we’re looking for:
- Proactive, independent, and self-driven, with passion to take full ownership on your professional domain.
- Able to prioritize workload and meet tight and strict deadlines, agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment and changing conditions.
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical, thorough and pedant.
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation.
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, and 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.