About The Position
We are looking for a bright Business Analyst to join our talented and fun team!
Intango develops an industry leading and advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions to serve customers and business partners worldwide.
You will join our Business Analysis team, provide analysis in various fields according to different and changing business needs, and will take an active part in leading our business strategy based on analysis-based recommendations.
- Analyze data and provide actionable insights for both product and business users.
- Take part in planning and executing business projects from the analysis aspects - analyze POCs, work closely with all stakeholders (Business, Product, R&D, etc.) to understand use cases or stories.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support concrete business decisions.
- Design and manage dynamic dashboards
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- See beyond numbers, and leverage data and analytics’ influence on business decision-making and strategies.
- 1+ years of Analysis experience in a tech or online company, preferably in online advertising.
- Excellent Excel proficiency including Power Query functions.
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools (Power BI / Tableau)
- Fluent English (Oral and written)
- BA degree in Economics / Statistics / Business Administration or related fields.
- Familiarity with SQL – an advantage.
The person we're looking for
The person we’re looking for:
- Highly proactive with a “Can do” mentality, fast learner and independent.
- Strong analytical skills, creative and curious.
- Excellent team player with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong business acumen and passion to create an impact on business results.
- Organized and detail oriented, yet agile and easily adaptive to changing conditions.
- Able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, exceptional time management and organization skills.
Important to know:
We work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, and 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.