Senior Data Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Engineer to join our talented and fun Data team!
Intango designs and executes smart media buying solutions, using our powerful AI-driven proprietary technology. Our complete offering provides deep insights for precision targeting, high-intent traffic sourcing, and results-driven capabilities in every marketing channel, to leading brands and agencies worldwide.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing team, take part in building new processes, and challenge yourself with real time and large-scale data!
Your Impact and Mission
• Lead the Data Engineering domain at Intango, serving as the inaugural Data Engineer for the company.
• Establish a robust data architecture to facilitate efficient and seamless data consumption.
• Gather data events and implement strategies for their collection.
• Construct and enhance high-performance ETL processes, incorporating pertinent big data technologies and tools such as Airflow and Databricks.
• Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes.
• Design and construct monitoring tools to ensure the efficiency and reliability of data processes.
• Collaborate closely with Data Scientists, Analysts, Data PMO, and R&D teams to identify and address data requirements.
Your Experience and Skills
• Hold a BA/BSc in Math, Statistics, Information Systems, or a related quantitative field.
• 4+ years of experience in Data Engineering roles or Backend developer with experience in data-related projects
• Deep understanding and experience with data lakes in the cloud
• Demonstrate proficiency in Python and the Big Data stack, including Spark, Java, and Scala.
• Exhibit extensive knowledge and experience in managing complex ETL processes, data integration, and data warehousing.
• Hands-on experience with distributed data technologies such as Airflow, Spark, Presto, DBT, etc.
• Embrace a strong sense of ownership, possess excellent organizational skills, and function effectively as a self-learner and team player.
If you are passionate about your work, take a proactive and positive approach, and believe that data can provide the power to optimize or solve any business problem - we’d love to hear from you!
Important to know: We work in a hybrid model - 3 fixed days from the office, and 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.